Share SWEET POTATO AND BLACK BEAN VEGGIE CHILI with others !
- 1Heat extra virgin oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat.
- 2Add onion, potatoes, garlic, canola oil, cumin and salt. Sauté and stir often, about every 4 minutes.
- 3Add water, bring to a boil, cover and reduce heat.
- 4Maintain a gentle simmer and cook until potatoes are tender, about 10 minutes.
- 5Stir in beans, tomatoes and lime juice and return to a boil.
- 6Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
- 7Remove from heat and garnish with cilantro.