So today is my first day to do a blog. I guess you can teach an old dog new tricks. I have just finished week one of the Viva Fresh Clean Eating Challenge and I can honestly say it went well.
Here is what I have learned during week one:
- There is a nice Support Group of people that want to see you succeed. They provided encouragement throughout the week.
- I have learned that drinking a lot of water helps curb your appetite and it provides a lot of exercise getting up and going to the bathroom.
- I have a tread mill that I removed the stuff I was storing on top of it, dusted it off and it still works! I was on it 5 of the last 7 days and I survived.
- Half a Plate full of Veggies is not that hard to do and are pretty filling. An Avocado a Day keeps the Dr. away. Luckily, I have a source.
- I also survived the week without sweets, Double Tree Chocolate Chip Cookies or Halloween Candy.
- I heard What A Burger and Chick-fil-A having a Missing Persons Report out on me!
Net Result of eating better Week 1. Down 8.5 lbs. Sleeping a little better and excited for week 2.